1. We does not host any of the music files displayed on this site.
2. We indexes these files which are located on remote servers which neither we nor it’s affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. You download mp3 files from another host service. (not from our server)
4. All music on is presented only for fact-finding listening.
5. You must remove a song from the computer after listening.
6. If You won’t delete files from the computer, You’ll break the copyrights protection laws.
7. All the rights on the songs are the property of their respective owners.
8. We are a Music Search Engine, so we do not store or host any mp3 file and other copyright material at our server, but we respect Copyright Laws. So if You have found a search result to an illegal mp3 file please use the form below.
As a general matter, we respect the rights of artists and creators, and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators. Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. Don’t make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
How to file removal request:
Please note that we only accept request to remove our search result & download pages!
(Other pages removal requests will be ignored).
Put each link in separate line in Complaint Form.
Please don’t send us more then 20 links in a day so that we can examine & block them properly.
Please note that we are only a Music Search Engine, so we do not store or host any mp3 file and other copyright material at our server.
Please allow 6-7 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Copyright Complaint Form